Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

Catch Me, If You Can # 1

Name : Soony
Class : EAP1(Culture Through Film)
Date : 10/30/05

Catch me if you can

Above all, I like this title “catch me if you can,” I got the message “catch English if you can” from the title of the movie. I like ‘Leonardo DiCaprio‘, who is a main character (Frank Abagnale Jr) on this movie. I enjoyed his handsome face and his interesting experiences. Actually the movie is based on real a story about the fraud who is young , handsome, and smart.

Frank Abagnale Jr(main character) is a young man who is just 18years old. He is handsome and sexy and smart and good speaker to the people. So he has essential factors to be fraud. He was raised by rich , happy parents, but he got sad feeling part in his heart through his family brok up.

His family was broken by his father' failure in business. His family faced financial and emotional problems. Finally, his mother got a divorce. He was gifted by heredity to attract people , and his situation around was not good, so he solved his financial problem by useing his talent. He was too smart to live a general life.

It is interesting to see the fact that fraud is too attractive to women. Sometimes he took advantage of purpose. He gave fantastic compliments and gifts to women in order to get something. What will happen next ? I think that he will have problems with girls. He is very busy making lies to survive as a fraud, so he will face new inevitable problems that he does not want to have.

Comments:
When it comes to his behavior towards women, I would say Frank is actually a "slime ball," or a man with no morals. But I have to admit, he is clever.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?