Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

DECISIONS

Name : Soony
Class : EAP1
Date : October20,2005

DECISIONS


There were many chances to select one in my life. It has been always difficult to decide how to do. I had to make decision to choose, I did them. The decisions have made my unique life.

Before moving America, I got big problems to solve. I wanted to study English with my son in America, also wanted to be with husband in Korea. It was the hardest decision to my family. My husband who is a decisive person helped me make decision to go America. Without his wise decision, it was impossible to come America. It was hard time to decide to come America without my husband.

I have thought about my family and my dream. Above all I recognized that family is most important in my life and I wanted to give good opportunities to my sons. I had to make the priority in choices. After making decision, I didn’t think any other choice which is just staying without dream in Korea. It is not helpful to do something with complex thinking. I made simplify my decision.

After moving America, I have been happy to study English with my sons because I made good decision to develop my family history. I have been dreaming that I am a good Korean teacher to foreign student in Korea even though I got more the numbers of age. I made fantastic decision to come true my dream.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?