Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Catch Me If You Can # 2

Name : Soony Seo
Class : EAP1
Date : 11/4/05
Subject : Culture Through Film

Catch Me If You Can


Frank Jr. is the main character in this movie, as a young ,smart, handsome fraud. He has a family problem which is his parents were divorced. He is a lonely young man who has to be a con man for survival. He loves his father(Frank Sr.), who is an innate businessman even though he is a loser in business war. Carl Hanratty is a lonely, not humorous man , but he is very smart person as a FBI man. Paula Abagnale(Jennifer Garner) is a top model. It is interesting to see a negotiation for one night love. She is a beauty who loves material. Beauty needs money and handsome boy for survival?


I like the title of the movie, Catch Me if You Can! The title is aggressive to me . On seeing the title, I get curious to the movie. And I like Leonardo DiCaprio,Tom Hanks and Jennifer Garner. I usually used to enjoy Leonardo DiCaprio attention, his beautiful face prevent from real intention through movies. And I like Tom Hanks talent in movies. His character does not have luxury image, always he gives some sense to me. And Jennifer Garner is pretty woman. Her short showing on movie is interesting. Is she cameo? I am surprised at seeing her sexy image in this movie, because I had a pretty image from other movies.


I don't think that the movie is recommendable for people. But it is good to spend time on enjoying someone’s special life with lover, because the tone of movie is not serious.

Comments:
So you would recommend this movie for a date? I guess compared to Frank, any man must seem trustworthy, so this could give a guy an advantage on a first date!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?