Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

My Plans for Thanksgiving Break

Name : Soony Seo
Class : EAP1
Date : 11/18/05

My Plans for Thanksgiving Break

There are special meanings in thanksgiving vacation because my husband will stay with me in US. He will stay for 8days with family. It takes long time to meet him since he left me with two sons. I have missed him much even though I have met him every day on line through computer and call. I hope that I keep him all days. I hope that he will be happy with me, so I will go to golf for him. Actually he likes golf with me. Therefore, I will play golf with him for a couple of days and I will go out for dinner with church members in order to introduce him to them, because he wants to meet people around me. In addition, I will go to movies every night with sons because I am hungry for movies and I will go to Saint Louis for my sons with him. And I will go to friends'house. And I will participate in thanksgiving sale. I want to buy a new digital camera in Best Buy. However, I want to be with him at home without meeting any other person during all vacation, because 8days is too short to be with him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?