Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Wal- Mart is Economical

Name : Soony Seo
Class : Eap2(writing)
Date : 1/18/06

Wal- Mart is Economical

I got a unique impression from Wal-Mart in Carbondale. Absolutely there were lots of American people. It was so impressive to see common American families. I was nervous because of language problems at first. It was difficult to know where the goods were. It took a long time to buy goods because I did not know the information of Wal- Mart. Nevertheless, It has been convenient for me to buy goods in a short time as time goes by. I am sure that I met many problems without Wal-Mart for survival in the U.S. I did not know much Carbondale, so how should get essential food without Wal- mart? Above all, the price is the cheapest in Carbondale as I know. I don't need to wonder to other places to look for the essentials. I used to go shopping at E-mart which is the most popular mart in Korea. The concept is similar to Wal- mart, but E- mart's image is higher image, while offering cheap prices.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?